Monday, November 5, 2007

The Lazy Way to Success
Work less, have more fun. Fred Gratzon is a corporate guru with a good message for us dweebs. There's a huge movement right now in the work-less movement: Timothy Ferris's new book The 4-Hour Workweek is another one I've been looking at.

Sarah in Bolivia
Sarah got back from Bolivia in July, so I think I can remove this one from my feed.

Ta-da lists for mattistic asynchronotron
Another Web 2.0 service I haven't used that much.

BibliOdyssey
One of the top Science and research blogs, this is curator peacay's journey through beautiful old books. There are so many amazing scans here.

Found Magazine
A magazine of found materials, they usually post everyday a note from one high-schooler to another, a curiously annotated photograph, or other odd ephemera. Here
are some great ones.

No comments: